Monday, February 18, 2008

Dream

What the hell - how many people actually read this thing anyways.

I had a dream that echoes reality to an extent - I am the initiator of sex here when it does happen - about once or twice a month - less than I want, more than she wants - lately I am the only one who enjoys it - so it is a compromise we both live with. So I was doing the normal pleading in the dream - and there were obstacles - the typical one being my daughter hanging around, but somehow my father was lurking in the background and at one point I think we were even in their room at the house I grew up in. Somehow we ended up in the backseat of a car - a place I have never claimed for that activity in real life. Somehow we got my daughter to go somewhere else to play and it was just us. At some point the real thing happened. My wife had lost a lot of weight and I was complimenting her. She looked very good and I was very attracted. It has been a while since we both enjoyed the intimacy together, but in this dream it was really happening for each of us. We were doing things it has been ages since have really happened - passionate kissing, oral sex - and somehow or another someone was driving the car - because the car was moving, but I never knew who the driver was - all I know was the car was moving. My wife was singing and clearly enjoying what was happening. Finally the real penetration took place and she was really into it - as I could tell by the wetness down there, but as the dream approached my recent wake-up at 6:30 I remember something - I couldn't reach a climax. I am pretty sure she did reach heres, and at one point I remember feeling like I needed to - wanted to - was even feeling pressure to, but I couldn't reach it. As we drove by some people were watching us and it was uncomfortable. She had on a white dress, some like she wore when I first met her. Some times I remember her singing pleasantly. At the end she was loudly speaking, almost shrieking a bunch of stuff that didn't make sense. That is when I woke up and took care of what I could not make happen at the end of the dream.

No comments: