Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Forgive me if I don't sing in your key


I have run away from my former on line identity and now hear I am. If you have the link to this consider yourself quite special. Too many people had the link before and it created a certain ugliness that emerged from time to time that I kind of tired of and even participated in. So a select few who know how ugly I really am can see me here. It is a simple formula really - some people - through no fault of their own - just kind of bring me down - and if that is the case - repeatedly - through both past and present experiences, than the answer is simple - I stay away from them. Pray for them, love them, send them positive vibes and hope that they can find a way through their self-destructive and poisonous way of dealing with people, but don't let their poison contaminate you - regardless of whether or not they happen to be related to you - and in this case - yes they are. So - forgive me if I don't sing in their key, hopefully I can sing somewhat not too far out of key and sing in yours.

No comments: